- Published Aug 31st
- Ready In25m
Pineapple Bacon Burgers Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Pineapple Bacon Burgers for 4 servings:
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup prepared barbecue sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced pineapple
- 8 slices bacon
Pineapple Bacon Burgers Cooking Instructions
- Ready In25m
To cook Pineapple Bacon Burgers, you need about 5 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Pineapple Bacon Burgers is about 20 minutes , and you can serve your Pineapple Bacon Burgers within 25 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Pineapple Bacon Burgers easily:
- 1 Prepare grill for indirect cooking.
- 2 In a large bowl, mix together hamburger meat and barbecue sauce. Season with salt and pepper.
- 3 Shape mixture into 4 large patties. Place a slice of pineapple on top of each. Crisscross 2 bacon strips around each burger, and secure with toothpicks.
- 4 Brush oil on grate. Place burgers on grill over medium low heat. Cook, covered, until the burger is cooked through. Turn often to avoid burning the bacon.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 946 calories; 72.2 grams of fat; 22.7 grams of carbohydrates; 46.7 grams of protein; 208 milligrams of cholesterol; 978 milligrams of sodium.