A summer drink with Malibu® Rum, Sprite®, pineapple juice, and o.j.
- 1 ½ cups ice cubes
- 2 (1.5 fluid ounce) jiggers coconut-flavored rum (such as Malibu®)
- ½ (12 ounce) can lemon-lime soda (such as Sprite®)
- 2 fluid ounces pineapple juice, or to taste
- 2 fluid ounces orange juice, or to taste
- 1 Place the ice into a 16-ounce glass. Pour in the rum, lemon-lime soda, pineapple juice, and orange juice. Stir and serve.
- Calories 287.7
- Carbohydrate 49.5 g
- Fat 0.2 g
- Fiber 0.2 g
- Protein 0.7 g
- Sodium 46.1 mg
- Sugar 11.5 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.