A pink cake with pineapple and nuts. This is a traditional favorite. It’s very pretty too! It tastes great with cream cheese icing and coconut sprinkled on the top.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package cherry cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple, with juice
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x13 inch pan.
- 2 Pour the cake mix into a large bowl. add the eggs. Drain the juice from the pineapple into a measuring cup and add water, if necessary, to make 1 1/4 cups. add the juice to the cake mix, and beat the mixture with an electric mixer until smooth, about 3 minutes. Fold in the nuts and pineapple, then spread the mixture evenly into the prepared pan.
- 3 Bake in the preheated oven for 35 to40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean. Allow to cool.
- Calories 141.8
- Carbohydrate 19.2 g
- Cholesterol 28.8 mg
- Fat 6.4 g
- Fiber 0.6 g
- Protein 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Sodium 175.7 mg
- Sugar 11.9 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.