- Published Jun 14th
- Ready In45m
Pineapple Mojo Cake Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Pineapple Mojo Cake for 10 servings:
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, juice reserved
- 1/4 cup butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Pineapple Mojo Cake Cooking Instructions
- Ready In45m
To cook Pineapple Mojo Cake, you need about 20 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Pineapple Mojo Cake is about 25 minutes , and you can serve your Pineapple Mojo Cake within 45 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Pineapple Mojo Cake easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease two 8 inch round cake pans.
- 2 Prepare cake mix according to package directions, replacing the water with reserved pineapple juice. In a bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar and cinnamon. Stir in the pineapple and nuts.
- 3 Divide the pineapple mixture evenly between the prepared pans, then cover each pineapple layer with the cake mix batter.
- 4 Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Cool cakes for 5 minutes, then turn one layer out onto a plate scraping off any pineapple that may be stuck. Next, invert second cake layer onto the first so there is pineapple in the middle and on top of the cake. May be served warm with whipped cream, if desired.
Per Serving: 359 calories; 14.5 grams of fat; 55.6 grams of carbohydrates; 3.3 grams of protein; 13 milligrams of cholesterol; 376 milligrams of sodium.