- Published Jun 27th
- Ready In1h
Pink Peppermint Cupcake Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Pink Peppermint Cupcake for 24 servings:
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 3 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 dash red food coloring, or as desired (optional)
- 1 (16 ounce) package vanilla frosting
- 1/2 cup crushed peppermint candies
Pink Peppermint Cupcake Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h
To cook Pink Peppermint Cupcake, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Pink Peppermint Cupcake is about 20 minutes , and you can serve your Pink Peppermint Cupcake within 1 hour . The following are the steps to cook Pink Peppermint Cupcake easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line muffin cups with paper or aluminum foil liners.
- 2 Beat cake mix, water, egg whites, butter, peppermint extract, and food coloring together in a bowl using an electric mixer on low speed for 30 seconds. Increase speed to medium and continue to beat until smooth, scraping down sides as needed, about 2 minutes. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, filling about 3/4-full.
- 3 Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 20 to 22 minutes. Rotate tins halfway through the baking process to promote even baking. Transfer cupcakes to a wire rack to cool completely.
- 4 Frost cupcakes with vanilla frosting and top with crushed candies.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 202 calories; 6.4 grams of fat; 34.6 grams of carbohydrates; 1.4 gram of protein; 3 milligrams of cholesterol; 193 milligrams of sodium.