- Published Mar 6th
- Ready In1h 45m
Pistachio Cream Cheese Fingers Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Pistachio Cream Cheese Fingers for 100 servings:
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 (1 ounce) squares semisweet chocolate
- 1 teaspoon shortening
Pistachio Cream Cheese Fingers Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h 45m
To cook Pistachio Cream Cheese Fingers, you need about 30 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Pistachio Cream Cheese Fingers is about 12 minutes , and you can serve your Pistachio Cream Cheese Fingers within 1 hour 45 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Pistachio Cream Cheese Fingers easily:
- 1 In a large bowl, cream together the butter, sugar, and cream cheese until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg and vanilla. Combine the flour, dry pudding mix, baking powder, and salt; stir into the creamed mixture. Cover dough, and refrigerate for at least one hour for easier handling.
- 2 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets. Shape teaspoonfuls of dough into finger shapes, about 1 1/2 inches long. Place cookies on prepared cookie sheets.
- 3 Bake for 9 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven, or until set and very lightly browned on bottoms. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- 4 In small saucepan over low heat, melt together chocolate and shortening, stirring constantly until smooth and well blended. Drizzle a small amount of chocolate over each cookie. Allow the chocolate to set before storing.
Per Serving: 51 calories; 3 grams of fat; 5.6 grams of carbohydrates; 0.6 gram of protein; 9 milligrams of cholesterol; 51 milligrams of sodium.