- Published Jun 8th
- Ready In50m
Playgroup Granola Bars Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Playgroup Granola Bars for 24 servings:
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup wheat germ
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup raisins (optional)
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Playgroup Granola Bars Cooking Instructions
- Ready In50m
To cook Playgroup Granola Bars, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Playgroup Granola Bars is about 35 minutes , and you can serve your Playgroup Granola Bars within 50 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Playgroup Granola Bars easily:
- 1 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Generously grease a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- 2 In a large bowl, mix together the oats, brown sugar, wheat germ, cinnamon, flour, raisins and salt. Make a well in the center, and pour in the honey, egg, oil and vanilla. Mix well using your hands. Pat the mixture evenly into the prepared pan.
- 3 Bake for 30 to 35 minutes in the preheated oven, until the bars begin to turn golden at the edges. Cool for 5 minutes, then cut into bars while still warm. Do not allow the bars to cool completely before cutting, or they will be too hard to cut.
- Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 161 calories; 5.5 grams of fat; 26.6 grams of carbohydrates; 2.4 grams of protein; 8 milligrams of cholesterol; 79 milligrams of sodium.