- Published Jun 25th
- Ready In50m
Plum Kuchen Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Plum Kuchen for 12 servings:
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 Italian plums, halved and pitted
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Plum Kuchen Cooking Instructions
- Ready In50m
To cook Plum Kuchen, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Plum Kuchen is about 35 minutes , and you can serve your Plum Kuchen within 50 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Plum Kuchen easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour an 7x11-inch baking dish.
- 2 Beat 1/2 cup sugar and 2 tablespoons margarine together in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Mix eggs, 1 cup flour, baking powder, and salt into creamed margarine mixture; stir in vanilla. Pour batter into the prepared baking dish. Arrange plums, skin side-down, atop batter.
- 3 Mix 1 cup sugar, 1/2 cup flour, 3 tablespoons margarine, and cinnamon together in a bowl until crumbly; spoon over batter and plums.
- 4 Bake in the preheated oven until plums are softened, about 35 minutes.
Per Serving: 232 calories; 5.6 grams of fat; 43.5 grams of carbohydrates; 3.1 grams of protein; 31 milligrams of cholesterol; 153 milligrams of sodium.