- Published Sep 24th
- Ready In30m
Pluots and Pork Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Pluots and Pork for 2 servings:
- 5 thin boneless pork chops
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar, or to taste
- 4 pluots, stones removed and cut into 12 wedges
Pluots and Pork Cooking Instructions
- Ready In30m
To cook Pluots and Pork, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Pluots and Pork is about 20 minutes , and you can serve your Pluots and Pork within 30 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Pluots and Pork easily:
- 1 Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Season pork chops on both sides with salt and pepper; cook in skillet until browned, about 3 minutes per side. Remove chops from pan to a plate.
- 2 Pour white wine into the skillet and bring to a boil while scraping the browned bits of food off of the bottom of the pan with a wooden spoon. Stir brown sugar in to the wine mixture. Add the pluots, place a cover on the skillet, reduce heat to medium, and cook until the pluots break down into a thick sauce, about 10 minutes.
- 3 Return pork chops to the skillet and continue to cook until pork chops warm and are slightly pink in the center, 3 to 5 minutes more. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
Per Serving: 833 calories; 22.5 grams of fat; 26 grams of carbohydrates; 103 grams of protein; 266 milligrams of cholesterol; 252 milligrams of sodium.