Sauteed cabbage and onions with noodles, a perfect last minute meatless meal!!
- 1 medium head shredded cabbage
- 2 red onions, cut into strips
- ½ cup butter
- 1 (16 ounce) package wide egg noodles
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water.
- 2 Meanwhile, heat butter or margarine in a skillet over medium heat. Saute cabbage and onions until tender.
- 3 Drain pasta, and return to the pot. Add cabbage and onion mixture to the noodles, and toss. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Calories 569.8
- Carbohydrate 78.5 g
- Cholesterol 124.1 mg
- Fat 22.6 g
- Fiber 8.2 g
- Protein 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.8 g
- Sodium 184 mg
- Sugar 9.4 g