- Published Jul 4th
- Ready In20m
Polish Nalesniki Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Polish Nalesniki for 12 servings:
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 12 crepes
- 1 tablespoon butter, divided
Polish Nalesniki Cooking Instructions
- Ready In20m
To cook Polish Nalesniki, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Polish Nalesniki is about 10 minutes , and you can serve your Polish Nalesniki within 20 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Polish Nalesniki easily:
- 1 Process ricotta cheese and cream cheese in a food processor until smooth and creamy; add egg yolk, melted butter, sugar, vanilla extract, and salt and process until fluffy.
- 2 Divide cheese mixture between the crepes. Spread filling into a thin layer and roll crepes around the filling.
- 3 Melt 1 teaspoon butter in a skillet over medium heat. Fry 3 crepes in melted butter until heated through, 1 to 2 minutes per side; repeat with remaining butter and crepes.
- Editor's Note:
- This recipe contains raw eggs. The filling is intended to be cooked in the crepes. Learn more about egg safety from our article, Making Your Eggs Safe.Making Your Eggs Safehttps://www.allrecipes.com/HowTo/Making-Your-Eggs-Safe/Detail.aspx
Per Serving: 290 calories; 17.1 grams of fat; 23.7 grams of carbohydrates; 9.7 grams of protein; 194 milligrams of cholesterol; 216 milligrams of sodium.