- Published Sep 12th
- Ready In1h 20m
Polish Reuben Casserole Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Polish Reuben Casserole for 8 servings:
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 2 (16 ounce) cans sauerkraut, rinsed and squeezed dry
- 1 (8 ounce) package egg noodles
- 1 1/2 pounds kielbasa (Polish) sausage, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 3/4 cup whole wheat bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Polish Reuben Casserole Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h 20m
To cook Polish Reuben Casserole, you need about 20 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Polish Reuben Casserole is about 1 hour , and you can serve your Polish Reuben Casserole within 1 hour 20 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Polish Reuben Casserole easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 In a medium bowl combine the soup, milk, onion and mustard. Mix well and set aside.
- 3 Spread sauerkraut into the bottom of a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish. Top with uncooked noodles, then spoon soup mixture evenly over noodles. Cover all with sausage and top with cheese. Lastly, combine bread crumbs and melted butter in a small bowl and mix together; sprinkle mixture over cheese.
- 4 Cover baking dish tightly with aluminum foil and bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour, or until noodles are tender.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 628 calories; 41.1 grams of fat; 39.6 grams of carbohydrates; 25.8 grams of protein; 112 milligrams of cholesterol; 2176 milligrams of sodium.