A simple, easy, and quick recipe for making New England-style lobster rolls!
- 3 pounds cooked and cubed lobster meat
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise (such as Hellman's®)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 6 hoagie rolls
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 Combine lobster meat, celery, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and chives; mix well. Season with salt and pepper. Chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- 2 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 3 Slice sides off hoagie rolls and slice down the center. Brush melted butter on the sides and in the center of rolls and place on a baking sheet.
- 4 Bake rolls in the preheated oven for 7 minutes. Stuff with chilled lobster mixture and serve.
- Calories 729.5
- Carbohydrate 71.9 g
- Cholesterol 186.4 mg
- Fat 21.4 g
- Fiber 3.9 g
- Protein 58.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Sodium 1748.9 mg
- Sugar 5.3 g