- Published Aug 20th
- Ready In30m
Poor Man’s Stroganoff Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Poor Man’s Stroganoff for 4 servings:
- 1 (12 ounce) package egg noodles
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 teaspoon Greek seasoning (such as Cavender's®)
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 (16 ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 pint sour cream
Poor Man’s Stroganoff Cooking Instructions
- Ready In30m
To cook Poor Man’s Stroganoff, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Poor Man’s Stroganoff is about 20 minutes , and you can serve your Poor Man’s Stroganoff within 30 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Poor Man’s Stroganoff easily:
- 1 Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook egg noodles in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 5 minutes; drain.
- 2 Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease. Season beef with Greek seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- 3 Heat vegetable oil in a separate skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir mushrooms in hot oil until tender, about 5 minutes; add to ground beef.
- 4 Stir sour cream into ground beef mixture; cook and stir until hot, about 5 minutes. Serve over egg noodles.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 810 calories; 43.1 grams of fat; 68.8 grams of carbohydrates; 38.2 grams of protein; 192 milligrams of cholesterol; 268 milligrams of sodium.