Stir-fried strips of seasoned pork tenderloin make a delicious addition to Caesar salad with homemade dressing.
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 6 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Smithfield® Peppercorn & Garlic Seasoned Pork Tenderloin, cut into thin strips
- 6 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- ¾ cup croutons
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 1 To make salad dressing, whisk together mayonnaise, lemon juice, Worcestershire and hot pepper sauce in small bowl. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- 2 Heat olive oil in large skillet. Stir-fry pork strips over medium-high heat until browned.
- 3 Layer pork strips over lettuce in large bowl. Top with croutons, cheese and pepper. Serve drizzled with salad dressing.
- Calories 415.3
- Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 77.6 mg
- Fat 29.9 g
- Fiber 3.1 g
- Protein 25.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Sodium 569.2 mg
- Sugar 2.2 g