You will not be disappointed with this wonderful pork chop. It is tender, moist, and full of fresh flavors. I serve with garlic mashed potatoes and asparagus. It’s a favorite in our household.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 large onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 4 pork loin chops, 1 inch thick
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- 1 pinch garlic powder to taste
- ½ pint red grape tomatoes, halved
- ½ pint yellow grape tomatoes, halved
- 3 cloves garlic, diced
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 2 ½ teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet over medium heat. Stir in the onion and cook until golden brown. Set aside.
- 2 Heat 1/2 tablespoon oil in the skillet. Season pork chops with salt, pepper, and garlic powder, and place in the skillet. Cook to desired doneness. Set aside and keep warm.
- 3 Heat remaining oil in the skillet. Return onions to skillet, and stir in tomatoes, garlic, and basil. Cook and stir about 3 minutes, until tomatoes are tender. Mix in balsamic vinegar, and season with salt and pepper. Top chops with the onion and tomato mixture, and sprinkle with feta cheese to serve.
- Calories 451.9
- Carbohydrate 34.1 g
- Cholesterol 112.5 mg
- Fat 17.9 g
- Fiber 5.1 g
- Protein 40.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Sodium 690.5 mg
- Sugar 11.3 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.