- Published Jun 16th
- Ready In30m
Pork Fried Rice Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Pork Fried Rice for 2 servings:
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (6 ounce) boneless pork loin chop, cut into small pieces
- 1/4 cup chopped carrot
- 1/4 cup chopped broccoli
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup cold cooked rice
- 1/4 cup frozen peas
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
Pork Fried Rice Cooking Instructions
- Ready In30m
To cook Pork Fried Rice, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Pork Fried Rice is about 15 minutes , and you can serve your Pork Fried Rice within 30 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Pork Fried Rice easily:
- 1 Melt butter in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir pork, carrot, broccoli, peas, and green onion in melted butter until pork is cooked through, 7 to 10 minutes. Remove pork mixture to a bowl and return skillet to medium heat.
- 2 Scramble egg in the skillet until completely set. Return the pork mixture to the skillet. Stir rice, peas, soy sauce, garlic powder, and ground ginger into the pork mixture; cook and stir until heated through, 7 to 10 minutes.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 557 calories; 13.3 grams of fat; 80.7 grams of carbohydrates; 26.1 grams of protein; 137 milligrams of cholesterol; 815 milligrams of sodium.