- Published Sep 9th
- Ready In2h 25m
Pork Loin Stuffed with Spinach Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Pork Loin Stuffed with Spinach for 5 servings:
- 1/2 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 3 pounds pork tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
Pork Loin Stuffed with Spinach Cooking Instructions
- Ready In2h 25m
To cook Pork Loin Stuffed with Spinach, you need about 25 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Pork Loin Stuffed with Spinach is about 2 hours , and you can serve your Pork Loin Stuffed with Spinach within 2 hours 25 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Pork Loin Stuffed with Spinach easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 Saute spinach, butter, onions and garlic over medium heat until soft. Add bread crumbs. Cut tenderloin in half lengthwise. Stuff with spinach mixture and secure with kitchen twine.
- 3 In a bowl, mix ketchup, orange juice and teriyaki sauce. Baste tenderloin with 1/2 of the mixture. Sprinkle pork with cumin. Place in shallow roaster and bake at 350 degrees uncovered for one hour. Baste with reserved marinade and cook one more hour covered. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 357 calories; 13.4 grams of fat; 12.3 grams of carbohydrates; 45 grams of protein; 118 milligrams of cholesterol; 584 milligrams of sodium.