- Published Aug 29th
- Ready In3h
Pork Tenderloin in Bourbon Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Pork Tenderloin in Bourbon for 8 servings:
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, halved
- 3 pounds pork tenderloin
Pork Tenderloin in Bourbon Cooking Instructions
- Ready In3h
To cook Pork Tenderloin in Bourbon, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Pork Tenderloin in Bourbon is about 45 minutes , and you can serve your Pork Tenderloin in Bourbon within 3 hours . The following are the steps to cook Pork Tenderloin in Bourbon easily:
- 1 Mix together soy sauce, bourbon, brown sugar, and garlic. Pour over pork, cover, and refrigerate at least 2 hours, turning occasionally.
- 2 Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Remove pork from marinade, and place on rack of shallow roasting pan.
- 3 Bake for 45 minutes or until a meat thermometer registers 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
- Partner Tip
- Try using a Reynolds® slow cooker liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 239 calories; 8.2 grams of fat; 4.2 grams of carbohydrates; 30.6 grams of protein; 95 milligrams of cholesterol; 517 milligrams of sodium.