Vegetarian steak! Delicious and fills ya up. Wonderful for company, too! Serve with rice and soy sauce.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 onion, cut into strips
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into strips
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 4 large portobello mushroom caps
- 1 Heat olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Stir in the garlic, onion, and green bell pepper. Season with salt. Cook about 5 minutes, until vegetables are tender.
- 2 Reduce skillet heat to low. Place mushroom caps in the skillet, cover, and cook about 5 minutes per side, until tender.
- Calories 79
- Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Fat 3.7 g
- Fiber 2.7 g
- Protein 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Sodium 154.5 mg
- Sugar 3.9 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.