- Published Mar 27th
Potato and Cheddar Soup Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Potato and Cheddar Soup for 10 servings:
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups peeled and cubed red potatoes
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup diced ham
Potato and Cheddar Soup Cooking Instructions
- Ready In-
The following are the steps to cook Potato and Cheddar Soup easily:
- 1 Using a medium sized stock pot bring water to a boil, add potatoes and cook until tender. Drain reserving 1 cup liquid.
- 2 Stir in butter, onion and flour. Season with salt and pepper. Gradually stir in potatoes, reserved liquid, milk, sugar, cheese, and ham. Simmer for 30 minutes, stirring frequently.
Per Serving: 169 calories; 9.9 grams of fat; 12.3 grams of carbohydrates; 7.9 grams of protein; 34 milligrams of cholesterol; 277 milligrams of sodium.