- Published Aug 13th
Potato Bread Rolls Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Potato Bread Rolls for 4 servings:
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 cup mashed potatoes
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4 slices white bread
Potato Bread Rolls Cooking Instructions
- Ready In-
The following are the steps to cook Potato Bread Rolls easily:
- 1 Heat one tablespoon of oil in a frying pan over medium high heat. Add the chopped onions, and saute until they are softened.
- 2 Mix the turmeric and chili powder into the frying pan and remove the pan from the heat. Stir the mashed potatoes and cilantro into the frying pan; stir to mix well.
- 3 Sprinkle a few drops of water onto each slice of bread. Flatten the bread gently. Spoon 1/4 of the potato mixture onto the slice of bread. Roll the bread into a cylinder. Seal the edges together by pinching the ends with your fingers, use more water if it is necessary to keep the bread sealed. Do the same with the remaining 3 slices of bread.
- 4 Pour the three tablespoons of oil into a large frying pan or wok. Heat the oil to a high heat. Place the bread rolls into the hot oil and fry until crispy.
Per Serving: 237 calories; 14.9 grams of fat; 23 grams of carbohydrates; 3.1 grams of protein; 1 milligram of cholesterol; 331 milligrams of sodium.