This is a simple, hearty meal that my kids love!
- 6 large potatoes
- 1 (16 ounce) package kielbasa sausage, diced
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, diced
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 Place potatoes into a large pot of salted water; bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer just until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain potatoes, transfer to a plate, and refrigerate until cool enough to touch.
- 2 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 3 Dice cooled potatoes. Spread potatoes into the bottom of a 13x8-inch cake pan; top with diced kielbasa and diced egg. Season mixture with pepper.
- 4 Stir sour cream and milk together in a bowl and pour over the ingredients in the cake pan. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese over sour cream layer.
- 5 Bake in preheated oven until the cheese is melted and the casserole is hot in the middle, about 30 minutes.
- Calories 914.8
- Carbohydrate 71.5 g
- Cholesterol 335.6 mg
- Fat 54.8 g
- Fiber 8.2 g
- Protein 35.1 g
- Saturated Fat 26.7 g
- Sodium 1046.5 mg
- Sugar 5.4 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.