- Published Mar 9th
- Ready In50m
Potato Pizza Casserole Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Potato Pizza Casserole for 8 servings:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 5 cups peeled and thinly sliced potatoes
- 1 (3 ounce) package chopped pepperoni
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
Potato Pizza Casserole Cooking Instructions
- Ready In50m
To cook Potato Pizza Casserole, you need about 5 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Potato Pizza Casserole is about 45 minutes , and you can serve your Potato Pizza Casserole within 50 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Potato Pizza Casserole easily:
- 1 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Cook the ground beef and onion in a large skillet over medium heat until evenly browned. Drain off grease. Season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- 2 Spread the sliced potatoes in a layer on the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. Spread the ground beef and onion over the potatoes. Place slices of pepperoni over the ground beef. In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the tomato soup, Cheddar cheese soup, and milk. Season with oregano, Italian seasoning, and brown sugar. Mix well, and cook until heated through. Pour over the contents of the baking dish.
- 3 Cover the dish with aluminum foil, and bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven. Remove the aluminum foil, sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the top, and bake for an additional 15 minutes, until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 383 calories; 19.9 grams of fat; 27.7 grams of carbohydrates; 23.6 grams of protein; 74 milligrams of cholesterol; 888 milligrams of sodium.