A versatile potato salad with lots of flavor and a nice crunch
- 2 potatoes
- 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fat free ranch dressing
- ¼ onion, chopped
- 1 stalk celery
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Bring a pot of salted water to boil, place potatoes in water. Boil until potatoes are tender. Drain well. Let the potatoes cool 30 minutes.
- 2 Peel the skin off of the potatoes and cube them.
- 3 In a medium size mixing bowl combine potatoes, mayonnaise, ranch dressing, onion, celery, green pepper, salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate until well chilled.
- Calories 104.3
- Carbohydrate 23.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.1 mg
- Fat 0.3 g
- Fiber 3.2 g
- Protein 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Sodium 103.3 mg
- Sugar 2.5 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.