This is absolutely the easiest potato soup ever! It can be dressed before serving with finely sliced green onions, shredded cheese, or sour cream. It’s sure to be a family favorite.
- 2 (10.5 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 8 cups 2% milk
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen Southern-style hash brown potatoes
- 1 (14 ounce) package precooked bacon, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter-flavored granules
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 Whisk together cream of chicken soup and cream cheese in a large pot.
- 2 Whisk in milk, 2 cups at a time, until smooth.
- 3 Stir in hash brown potatoes, bacon, butter-flavored granules, salt, and pepper.
- 4 Bring soup to a boil over medium-high heat, then reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until potatoes are tender, 30 to 45 minutes.
- Calories 432.7
- Carbohydrate 27.5 g
- Cholesterol 73.8 mg
- Fat 26.4 g
- Fiber 1.7 g
- Protein 21.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Sodium 1435 mg
- Sugar 8.3 g