Chicken, kielbasa and shrimp are mixed with a bold combination of Swanson® Chicken Stock, rice, turmeric and salsa to make a colorful dish that’s a real crowd pleaser.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cups uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- 4 cups Swanson® Chicken Stock, heated
- 1 cup Pace® Thick & Chunky Salsa
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 (16 ounce) package turkey kielbasa, sliced
- 12 ounces frozen peeled and deveined small cooked shrimp, thawed
- 1 (10 ounce) package refrigerated fully-cooked chicken breast strips
- 1 Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the rice and cook for 30 seconds, stirring constantly. Stir in the stock, salsa and turmeric and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover the skillet and cook for 15 minutes.
- 2 Stir in the kielbasa, shrimp and chicken. Cover the skillet and cook for 5 minutes or until the rice is tender and most of the liquid is absorbed.
- Calories 380.7
- Carbohydrate 40.7 g
- Cholesterol 144 mg
- Fat 8.2 g
- Fiber 1.3 g
- Protein 32.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Sodium 1161 mg
- Sugar 2.9 g