- Published Aug 11th
- Ready In1h 30m
Reduce the time it takes to make this all-time favorite dish and keep the potatoes firm and fresh with this tasty potato salad recipe! I use only one egg yolk and all three whites from the three hard-cooked eggs, but adjust to your own taste.
Pressure Cooker Potato Salad Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Pressure Cooker Potato Salad for 6 servings:
- 6 medium red potatoes, scrubbed
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
Pressure Cooker Potato Salad Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h 30m
To cook Pressure Cooker Potato Salad, you need about 20 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Pressure Cooker Potato Salad is about 10 minutes , and you can serve your Pressure Cooker Potato Salad within 1 hour 30 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Pressure Cooker Potato Salad easily:
- 1 Place potatoes in pressure cooker with water. Cook on high pressure 3 minutes. If potatoes are larger, cook for 4 minutes. Let steam release for 3 minutes. Then quickly release pressure and open cooker. Peel and dice potatoes when they are cool enough to handle.
- 2 Alternate layers of potatoes, onion, and celery in a large bowl. Season each layer with salt and pepper. Top with the chopped egg and sprinkle with dill.
- 3 Mix together the mayonnaise, mustard, and cider vinegar in a small bowl. Gently fold the mayonnaise mixture into the potatoes. Chill at least one hour before serving.
Per Serving: 341 calories; 17.4 grams of fat; 40.3 grams of carbohydrates; 7 grams of protein; 113 milligrams of cholesterol; 150 milligrams of sodium.