Very easy appetizer. Absolutely delicious.
- 1 (17.5 ounce) package frozen puff pastry sheets, thawed
- 5 ounces prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 5 ounces Parmesan cheese, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons prepared Dijon mustard
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a baking sheet with nonstick oil spray.
- 2 Roll the thawed pastry out onto a flat surface. Spread Dijon mustard to taste on the pastry sheets. Cover pastry with a layer of prosciutto, then cheese. Roll the sheets, beginning at the long side. Cut into 1 inch thick sections. Arrange the sections on the prepared baking sheet.
- 3 Bake 10 to 12 minutes.
- Calories 473.3
- Carbohydrate 28.3 g
- Cholesterol 27.6 mg
- Fat 33.6 g
- Fiber 1 g
- Protein 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11 g
- Sodium 793.9 mg
- Sugar 0.6 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.