- Published Aug 27th
- Ready In30m
Prosciutto Cups Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Prosciutto Cups for 12 servings:
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced prosciutto
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
Prosciutto Cups Cooking Instructions
- Ready In30m
To cook Prosciutto Cups, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Prosciutto Cups is about 15 minutes , and you can serve your Prosciutto Cups within 30 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Prosciutto Cups easily:
- 1 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 In a medium bowl, mix together the garlic, spinach and ricotta cheese until well blended. Set aside. Place strips of prosciutto into mini muffin cups so that they line the bottom, but there is some meat hanging out over the sides, and it kind of looks like a flower. Fill each cup with about 1 1/2 tablespoons of the cheese mixture, or so the cup is full and rounded on the top. The filling should look like the center of the flower.
- 3 Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until the prosciutto is browned and stiff to the touch. The cups should be able to retain their shape after removing from the pan. Serve warm, but not hot.
Per Serving: 75 calories; 6.1 grams of fat; 0.8 gram of carbohydrates; 4.2 grams of protein; 17 milligrams of cholesterol; 376 milligrams of sodium.