Old fashioned pudding cookies. Change the flavor of the pudding for a different variety. Try using pistachio pudding and knead gently and pat out onto a lightly floured surface and cut out bake and then decorate to your liking. Enjoy!
- 2 large eggs eggs
- 2 cups baking mix
- ½ cup milk
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 2 (3.5 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- 2 Combine the eggs and baking mix. Mix in the milk and oil. Stir in the pudding and the chocolate chips.
- 3 Drop by teaspoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Calories 83.1
- Carbohydrate 12 g
- Cholesterol 8 mg
- Fat 4 g
- Fiber 0.4 g
- Protein 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Sodium 159.8 mg
- Sugar 7.2 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.