- Published Oct 1st
- Ready In45m
Puff Pastry Pizza Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Puff Pastry Pizza for 16 servings:
- 1 (17.25 ounce) package frozen puff pastry sheets, thawed
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon diced onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 6 sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
Puff Pastry Pizza Cooking Instructions
- Ready In45m
To cook Puff Pastry Pizza, you need about 20 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Puff Pastry Pizza is about 25 minutes , and you can serve your Puff Pastry Pizza within 45 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Puff Pastry Pizza easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Place both sheets of puff pastry on a large baking sheet, and pinch together in the center to make one large sheet. Bake for 15 minutes.
- 2 Meanwhile, heat oil over medium heat in a small skillet. Cook green onion, onion, garlic, tomatoes, and rosemary in oil until the onions are soft, about 5 minutes.
- 3 Remove puff pastry from oven, and top with mozzarella and Gorgonzola cheeses and onion and garlic mixture. Return to the oven, and bake until cheese is melted, about 10 minutes. Cut into 2 inch squares to serve.
Per Serving: 231 calories; 16.2 grams of fat; 14.8 grams of carbohydrates; 6.4 grams of protein; 12 milligrams of cholesterol; 205 milligrams of sodium.