- Published Aug 25th
Pumpkin Bars III Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Pumpkin Bars III for 24 servings:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup solid pack pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon real maple syrup
Pumpkin Bars III Cooking Instructions
- Ready In-
The following are the steps to cook Pumpkin Bars III easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- 2 In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, and baking soda; set aside. In a large bowl beat the eggs, oil and sugar together until smooth. Stir in the pumpkin, then the dry ingredients. Finally, stir in the raisins.
- 3 Pour the mixture into the prepared baking pan and spread evenly. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow bars to cool before adding the glaze.
- 4 To make the glaze, stir together the confectioners' sugar with the maple syrup. If glaze is too thick to drizzle from a spoon, just add a little water. Drizzle over the cooled pumpkin bars before cutting. Individual bars can be decorated with a candy corn or candy pumpkin.
Per Serving: 127 calories; 5.1 grams of fat; 20 grams of carbohydrates; 1.3 gram of protein; 16 milligrams of cholesterol; 68 milligrams of sodium.