- Published Oct 9th
- Ready In45m
Pumpkin Bread with Raisins and Pecans Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Pumpkin Bread with Raisins and Pecans for 10 servings:
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 1/2 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice, or more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Pumpkin Bread with Raisins and Pecans Cooking Instructions
- Ready In45m
To cook Pumpkin Bread with Raisins and Pecans, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Pumpkin Bread with Raisins and Pecans is about 30 minutes , and you can serve your Pumpkin Bread with Raisins and Pecans within 45 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Pumpkin Bread with Raisins and Pecans easily:
- 1 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour 2 loaf pans.
- 2 Sift flour, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, and salt together in a large bowl. Toss raisins and pecans with 1 tablespoon of the flour mixture in a separate bowl.
- 3 Beat sugar and butter together using an electric mixer in a mixing bowl until fluffy. Add pumpkin puree, orange juice, eggs, and vanilla extract; blend until well combined. Add flour mixture slowly and blend thoroughly. Fold in raisins and pecans.
- 4 Pour batter evenly between the 2 prepared loaf pans.
- 5 Bake in the preheated oven until firm and tops spring back lightly when pressed, 30 to 40 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool completely on racks before serving.
Per Serving: 262 calories; 9.1 grams of fat; 42.2 grams of carbohydrates; 4.5 grams of protein; 61 milligrams of cholesterol; 592 milligrams of sodium.