- Published Oct 30th
- Ready In45m
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies I Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies I for 48 servings:
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies I Cooking Instructions
- Ready In45m
To cook Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies I, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies I is about 15 minutes , and you can serve your Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies I within 45 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies I easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
- 2 In a large bowl, cream together the shortening and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg, then stir in the pumpkin and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, nutmeg, and cinnamon; gradually mix into the creamed mixture. Stir in the walnuts and chocolate chips. Drop dough by teaspoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- 3 Bake for 15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until light brown. Cool on wire racks.
Per Serving: 95 calories; 4.2 grams of fat; 14.1 grams of carbohydrates; 1.2 gram of protein; 4 milligrams of cholesterol; 99 milligrams of sodium.