These yummy little truffles are rich and addictive. I sprinkle them with powdered sugar but the choices are endless. You can roll them in chopped pumpkin seeds, nuts, coconut, cocoa powder, or dip them in melted chocolate. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- 1 ¼ cups crushed cookies (such as Biscoff®)
- ½ cup ground almonds, toasted
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ cup pumpkin-flavored coffee liqueur (such as Pumpkin Spice Kahlua®)
- ½ cup chocolate chips, melted
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin syrup (such as Torani®)
- 24 pumpkin seeds
- 1 Combine crushed cookies, ground almonds, powdered sugar, and pumpkin spice in a bowl. Mix in coffee liqueur, melted chocolate chips, pumpkin puree, and pumpkin syrup until combined but sticky. Place in freezer until firm, 30 to 50 minutes.
- 2 Roll mixture into 1-inch balls. Sprinkle each ball with powdered sugar and top with 1 pumpkin seed.
- Calories 64.7
- Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 5.1 mg
- Fat 2.9 g
- Fiber 0.6 g
- Protein 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Sodium 22.3 mg
- Sugar 5.2 g