- Published Dec 23rd
- Ready In2h
Pumpkin Fudge Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Pumpkin Fudge for 16 servings:
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 2 1/2 cups white sugar
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 7 ounces marshmallow creme
- 2 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Pumpkin Fudge Cooking Instructions
- Ready In2h
To cook Pumpkin Fudge, you need about 25 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Pumpkin Fudge is about 25 minutes , and you can serve your Pumpkin Fudge within 2 hours . The following are the steps to cook Pumpkin Fudge easily:
- 1 Line a 9x9 inch pan with aluminum foil. Butter the foil or spray with cooking spray and set aside.
- 2 In a 3-quart saucepan, heat milk and sugar over medium heat. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon.
- 3 Mix in pumpkin puree and cinnamon; bring back to a boil. Cook, stirring constantly, for 18 minutes (see Editor's Note). Remove saucepan from the heat. Allow to cool slightly, 2 to 3 minutes.
- 4 Pour white chocolate chips in a large bowl. Pour fudge mixture over white chocolate chips. Let stand 5 minutes to allow white chocolate to soften; stir until smooth. Mix in marshmallow creme, butter, and vanilla until butter is melted and mixture is smooth. Pour into prepared pan. Cool, remove from pan, and cut into squares. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Editor's Note:
- The fudge mixture should reach 239 degrees F (115 C) before you remove it from the heat. The temperature will continue to rise slightly, even off the heat.
Per Serving: 256 calories; 6.3 grams of fat; 49.5 grams of carbohydrates; 1.8 grams of protein; 9 milligrams of cholesterol; 71 milligrams of sodium.