Trying to come up with a pumpkin cheese ball, didn’t work out into my favor but came out with a wonderful pie instead. With cream cheese, pumpkin, pecans, and spices mixed in, it is pure taste-bud heaven served in a graham cracker crust. Such a wonderful turn-out on a mistake.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup white sugar
- 1 (15 ounce) can pure pumpkin (such as Libby's®)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup chopped pecans, divided
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- ½ cup whipped topping, or to taste
- 1 Beat cream cheese and sugar together in a large bowl until creamy and smooth. Mix pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, cloves, and vanilla extract into cream cheese mixture, scraping down the sides of the bowl, until mixture is smooth.
- 2 Fold 1/3 cup pecans into the pumpkin mixture; spread into the graham cracker crust. Sprinkle remaining pecans over pumpkin mixture. Cover pie with plastic wrap.
- 3 Refrigerate until set, 4 hours.
- 4 Cut pie into 8 slices and top each slice with about 1 tablespoon whipped topping.
- Calories 432.4
- Carbohydrate 48.7 g
- Cholesterol 31.8 mg
- Fat 23.6 g
- Fiber 2.9 g
- Protein 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Sodium 469.9 mg
- Sugar 33.2 g