- Published Aug 31st
- Ready In40m
Pumpkin Pecan White Chocolate Cookies Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Pumpkin Pecan White Chocolate Cookies for 36 servings:
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cups dark brown sugar
- 1 cup solid pack pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup pecan halves
Pumpkin Pecan White Chocolate Cookies Cooking Instructions
- Ready In40m
To cook Pumpkin Pecan White Chocolate Cookies, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Pumpkin Pecan White Chocolate Cookies is about 22 minutes , and you can serve your Pumpkin Pecan White Chocolate Cookies within 40 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Pumpkin Pecan White Chocolate Cookies easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C) Grease cookie sheets.
- 2 In a large bowl, cream together the butter and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs and vanilla, then stir in the pumpkin puree until well blended. Combine the flour, baking soda, and pumpkin pie spice; stir into the pumpkin mixture. Fold in the white chocolate and pecans. Drop by heaping spoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheets. Cookies should be at least 2 inches apart.
- 3 Bake for 20 to 22 minutes in the preheated oven, until bottoms are lightly browned. Cool for 5 minutes on baking sheets before removing to cool on wire racks.
Per Serving: 170 calories; 9.3 grams of fat; 20.2 grams of carbohydrates; 2 grams of protein; 26 milligrams of cholesterol; 50 milligrams of sodium.