- Published Nov 30th
Pumpkin Pie from Almond Breeze® Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Pumpkin Pie from Almond Breeze® for 6 servings:
- 3 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 cups Original or Vanilla Unsweetened Almond Breeze Almondmilk
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie shell
Pumpkin Pie from Almond Breeze® Cooking Instructions
- Ready In-
The following are the steps to cook Pumpkin Pie from Almond Breeze® easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2 In a large bowl, combine eggs, egg yolk, sugar, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg, ginger and ground cloves.
- 3 Gradually stir in Original or Vanilla Almond Breeze, then stir in pumpkin puree.
- 4 Pour filling into premade pie shell.
- 5 Bake for 50 to 55 minutes or until filling is set.
Per Serving: 365 calories; 14.2 grams of fat; 54.8 grams of carbohydrates; 6.4 grams of protein; 127 milligrams of cholesterol; 624 milligrams of sodium.