- Published Jun 13th
- Ready In21m
Pumpkin Pizzelle Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Pumpkin Pizzelle for 40 servings:
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 1 1/2 cups canned pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Pumpkin Pizzelle Cooking Instructions
- Ready In21m
To cook Pumpkin Pizzelle, you need about 20 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Pumpkin Pizzelle is about 1 minute , and you can serve your Pumpkin Pizzelle within 21 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Pumpkin Pizzelle easily:
- 1 Preheat pizzelle iron according to manufacturer's instructions.
- 2 Combine flour, cinnamon, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, nutmeg, and allspice together in a bowl.
- 3 Beat sugar and eggs together in a bowl using an electric mixer. Add butter; beat until blended. Add pumpkin puree and vanilla extract; beat until blended. Add flour mixture and mix on medium speed until smooth batter forms.
- 4 Drop a tablespoon of batter onto the preheated iron. Bake until golden, 30 to 40 seconds, or a few seconds longer for darker pizzelle. Remove cookies from the pizzelle press by lifting gently with a fork or spatula; cool on waxed paper.
- Cook's Notes:
- I use a 1-tablespoon melon baller to measure even amounts of batter for each pizzelle.
- These cookies are best cooked a little longer or on a higher setting with your press.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 81 calories; 2.8 grams of fat; 12.7 grams of carbohydrates; 1.5 grams of protein; 20 milligrams of cholesterol; 68 milligrams of sodium.