I received this recipe from a good friend of mine. It is low in fat and tastes great.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package spice cake mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
- 2 In a large bowl, stir together the cake mix and pumpkin until well blended. Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheet.
- 3 Bake for 18 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Calories 98
- Carbohydrate 17.2 g
- Fat 2.7 g
- Fiber 1 g
- Protein 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1 g
- Sodium 187.8 mg
- Sugar 10.2 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.