- Published Jul 25th
- Ready In12m
Pumpkin Spice White Hot Chocolate Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Pumpkin Spice White Hot Chocolate for 1 serving:
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Pumpkin Spice White Hot Chocolate Cooking Instructions
- Ready In12m
To cook Pumpkin Spice White Hot Chocolate, you need about 5 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Pumpkin Spice White Hot Chocolate is about 7 minutes , and you can serve your Pumpkin Spice White Hot Chocolate within 12 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Pumpkin Spice White Hot Chocolate easily:
- 1 Combine milk, chocolate chips, and cocoa powder in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring a simmer, stirring constantly until chips are melted, about 5 minutes. Add pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla extract, and cinnamon; whisk until well combined and heated through, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Use any type of milk, dairy or non-dairy.
- You can also mix using an immersion blender.
Per Serving: 408 calories; 21.2 grams of fat; 44 grams of carbohydrates; 12.3 grams of protein; 29 milligrams of cholesterol; 296 milligrams of sodium.