- Published Jul 25th
- Ready In12m
This pumpkin spice white hot chocolate is so chocolaty, pumpkiny and creamy. Top with whipped cream, cinnamon, and cinnamon stick.
Pumpkin Spice White Hot Chocolate Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Pumpkin Spice White Hot Chocolate for 1 serving:
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Pumpkin Spice White Hot Chocolate Cooking Instructions
- Ready In12m
To cook Pumpkin Spice White Hot Chocolate, you need about 5 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Pumpkin Spice White Hot Chocolate is about 7 minutes , and you can serve your Pumpkin Spice White Hot Chocolate within 12 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Pumpkin Spice White Hot Chocolate easily:
- 1 Combine milk, chocolate chips, and cocoa powder in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring a simmer, stirring constantly until chips are melted, about 5 minutes. Add pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla extract, and cinnamon; whisk until well combined and heated through, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- Use any type of milk, dairy or non-dairy.
- You can also mix using an immersion blender.
Per Serving: 408 calories; 21.2 grams of fat; 44 grams of carbohydrates; 12.3 grams of protein; 29 milligrams of cholesterol; 296 milligrams of sodium.