- Published Aug 30th
Pumpkin-Walnut Cookies Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Pumpkin-Walnut Cookies for 24 servings:
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup walnuts
Pumpkin-Walnut Cookies Cooking Instructions
- Ready In-
The following are the steps to cook Pumpkin-Walnut Cookies easily:
- 1 Preheat the oven to 350 F (175 degrees C).
- 2 Cream together the margarine, vegetable oil and sugar.
- 3 Beat together the egg, vanilla and pumpkin.
- 4 Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon; combine with pumpkin mixture and stir in walnuts.
- 5 Drop onto ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Be careful not to overbake.
Per Serving: 200 calories; 11.8 grams of fat; 21.5 grams of carbohydrates; 2.6 grams of protein; 8 milligrams of cholesterol; 147 milligrams of sodium.