Published Jun 30th
Prep 5m Cook 5m Additional - Ready In 10m
Servings 2 to 3 dozen Calories 89.6
This recipe can be served as an appetizer or dessert.
- 9 cups crispy rice cereal squares
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 ½ cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 In a saucepan over low heat, melt the chocolate; add peanut butter and mix until smooth.
- 2 Remove from heat, add cereal and stir until coated.
- 3 Pour powdered sugar into large plastic bag, add coated cereal and shake until well coated. Store in airtight container.
- Calories 89.6
- Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Fat 3.2 g
- Fiber 0.6 g
- Protein 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Sodium 69.9 mg
- Sugar 8.5 g