A bowl of this soup is sure to beat the nippy cold winter weather, and the best part is it cooks in less than 10 minutes and takes just 5 ingredients! The mixed vegetables are found in the frozen section.
- 1 pound 93% lean ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen corn and beans mix (such as Deluxe Seasoned Corn & Beans by PictSweet Farms®)
- 5 tablespoons Mexican crema con sal
- ¼ cup shredded Cheddar cheese, or as needed
- 1 Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot®) and select Saute function. Add ground beef and cook and stir until crumbly and browned, about 5 minutes. Add salsa and frozen vegetables. Cancel Saute mode. Close and lock the lid.
- 2 Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 4 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- 3 Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid.
- 4 Ladle soup into serving bowls and top with Cheddar cheese and Mexican crema.
- Calories 314.4
- Carbohydrate 13.8 g
- Cholesterol 90.8 mg
- Fat 19.4 g
- Fiber 3.7 g
- Protein 23.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Sodium 667.9 mg
- Sugar 3.3 g