- Published Jun 19th
- Ready In33m
Quick and Easy BBQ Chicken Pizza Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Quick and Easy BBQ Chicken Pizza for 4 servings:
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast, butterflied
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce, divided
- 1 (10 ounce) container refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
Quick and Easy BBQ Chicken Pizza Cooking Instructions
- Ready In33m
To cook Quick and Easy BBQ Chicken Pizza, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Quick and Easy BBQ Chicken Pizza is about 23 minutes , and you can serve your Quick and Easy BBQ Chicken Pizza within 33 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Quick and Easy BBQ Chicken Pizza easily:
- 1 Preheat Panasonic Countertop Induction Oven to High on the "Grill" setting.
- 2 Place chicken in the grill pan. Cook chicken until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center reads at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C), about 10 minutes. Remove cooked chicken from grill pan and chop into small pieces.
- 3 Transfer chicken to a bowl and toss with 1/2 cup barbeque sauce to coat.
- 4 Open and unroll prepared pizza crust while the grill pan is still hot. Lay flat in the grill pan. Spread remaining barbeque sauce over the crust. Top with sliced onion and chicken; sprinkle Mexican cheese blend on top.
- 5 Place pizza in the oven and press "Auto Cook." Select the pizza setting, 12-inch size. Allow pizza to cook until timer goes off, about 13 minutes, or until pizza reaches desired doneness.
Per Serving: 418 calories; 14.1 grams of fat; 51.7 grams of carbohydrates; 19.7 grams of protein; 48 milligrams of cholesterol; 1271 milligrams of sodium.