This delicious meal comes together with just a few simple ingredients in less than 30 minutes! Grilled BBQ chicken, red onion, and melty cheese make for one delicious pizza. This recipe was made in a Panasonic CIO.
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast, butterflied
- ¾ cup barbecue sauce, divided
- 1 (10 ounce) container refrigerated pizza crust
- ¼ cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 Preheat Panasonic Countertop Induction Oven to High on the "Grill" setting.
- 2 Place chicken in the grill pan. Cook chicken until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center reads at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C), about 10 minutes. Remove cooked chicken from grill pan and chop into small pieces.
- 3 Transfer chicken to a bowl and toss with 1/2 cup barbeque sauce to coat.
- 4 Open and unroll prepared pizza crust while the grill pan is still hot. Lay flat in the grill pan. Spread remaining barbeque sauce over the crust. Top with sliced onion and chicken; sprinkle Mexican cheese blend on top.
- 5 Place pizza in the oven and press "Auto Cook." Select the pizza setting, 12-inch size. Allow pizza to cook until timer goes off, about 13 minutes, or until pizza reaches desired doneness.
- Calories 417.8
- Carbohydrate 51.7 g
- Cholesterol 48.5 mg
- Fat 14.1 g
- Fiber 1.2 g
- Protein 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Sodium 1270.5 mg
- Sugar 16 g