Quick, easy, affordable, and comforting Asian soup for two. Transfer soup to a bowl and serve with a bowl of kimchi on the side. Soup tastes great when you add kimchi according to your taste.
- 1 pound boneless chicken breasts
- 4 cups water
- 2 (3 ounce) packages ramen noodles (without flavor packet)
- 1 ½ cups frozen peas and carrots
- 2 egg yolks
- ¼ cup chopped scallions, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 cup kimchi
- 1 Bring a pot of water to a boil; cook chicken until no longer pink in the center, 15 to 20 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Drain water and shred chicken using a knife and fork.
- 2 Bring 4 cups water to a boil; add noodles and cook until tender, about 5 minutes. Add chicken, peas and carrots, and egg yolks; cook over high heat, stirring constantly, until soup is heated through, about 5 minutes. Add scallions and soy sauce; cook for 2 minutes more.
- 3 Transfer soup to bowls and serve with kimchi on the side.
- Calories 725.6
- Carbohydrate 67.7 g
- Cholesterol 321.9 mg
- Fat 23.7 g
- Fiber 5.2 g
- Protein 60.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10 g
- Sodium 1537.5 mg
- Sugar 1.5 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.