Seriously scrumptious, seriously easy! Throw this together in no time on any busy day and enjoy the comfort of lasagna without the extra work. Customize to your heart’s desire!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (24 ounce) jar marinara sauce or meatless spaghetti sauce
- 8 lasagna noodles
- ½ cup ricotta cheese
- 2 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese, or more to taste
- 2 ounces grated Parmesan cheese, or more to taste
- 1 Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add ground beef and cook until brown and crumbly, 5 to 8 minutes. Drain grease from skillet.
- 2 Pour in 1/2 of the pasta sauce and mix with browned ground beef. Break up lasagna noodles into 4 or 5 pieces each and set on top of the ground beef-sauce mixture. Add the remaining pasta sauce on top of the noodles and stir. Cover and simmer over medium-low heat until noodles are soft, about 25 minutes.
- 3 Add ricotta cheese to the skillet and stir until melted. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese on top; cover and let sit until cheese has melted, about 5 minutes.
- Calories 452.8
- Carbohydrate 40.3 g
- Cholesterol 67.9 mg
- Fat 20.4 g
- Fiber 4 g
- Protein 26.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Sodium 718.9 mg
- Sugar 11.2 g