Quick and Easy Tuna Casserole is perfect for the busy mom!
- 1 (12 ounce) package egg noodles
- 2 cups frozen green peas
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (5 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 1 onion, chopped
- 10 slices American processed cheese
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add noodles and frozen peas. Cook until noodles are al dente, drain well. Return noodles and peas to the pot.
- 2 Mix soup, tuna fish, onions, processed cheese and pepper into the pot. Stir constantly until all of the ingredients are well mixed and the cheese has melted. Serve.
- Calories 662.2
- Carbohydrate 71.8 g
- Cholesterol 111.6 mg
- Fat 24.2 g
- Fiber 5.1 g
- Protein 38.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12 g
- Sodium 1828.1 mg
- Sugar 9.9 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.